Everything Brow Design PLUS Colour Tinting.
What is Tinting? Tinting is using a colour dye similar to hair dye to colour your hairs.
What do I need to do before my brow session? Please remove your contact lenses and avoid wearing makeup. Complete the Consent Form below and bring it with you. If you forget, not a worry, come in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to complete your form.
Wax & Tint Aftercare
- You may experience redness around the waxed area for 24 hours
- You may experience a little tenderness on the waxed area for 24 hours
- You may experience small red bumps on the waxed area for 24 hours
- No hot baths, steam or water on the area for 24 hours
- Do not apply makeup to the skin for 24 hours as this increases the risk of breaking out
- Do not apply oil/moisturiser/sunscreen for 24 hours
- Do not touch area with unwashed hands when removing your make-up after the shaping/tinting.
- Avoid using oil-based removers as this can fade the eyebrow tint
- After 24h, moisturise daily to keep the skin soft which helps the new hairs break through and avoids any in-grown hairs
- You may notice regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 3-4 consistent wax treatments to get your hair on the same growth cycle which will give you the best long-term results
- Do not to tweeze between wax treatments, this will throw off the growth cycle of the hairs and take it longer to get them in sync.